Error code 21020e

Plaats reactie
per-larsen
Rookie
Rookie

Hello
All of a sudden my bike lost support and comes up with the error code 21020. If you restart the bike if happens again very quickly as soon as you apply any pressure to the pedals. The speed on the Omni display freezes to whatever speed it was going with when the error occured. The dealer where I bought the bike has closed, so now the closest dealer is 250km away. To avoid this trip I was hoping to be able to fix most issues myself, if at all possible. So I am hoping some of you might be able to help with the problem.
Thanks
Per Larsen
Denmark
Stromeur
Admin | Forum Supporter
Admin | Forum Supporter
Netherlands
Merk SP: Stromer ST3 PINION SE

per-larsen schreef: 08 aug 2021, 18:22 All of a sudden my bike lost support and comes up with the error code 21020. If you restart the bike if happens again very quickly as soon as you apply any pressure to the pedals. The speed on the Omni display freezes to whatever speed it was going with when the error occured.
Error 21020E (so with the "E" at the end) means that there was a short circuit while the motor was giving support. In most (but not all) cases this means a problem with the controller.

Did this problem occur while or shortly after you were riding in rain or after cleaning your bike with high pressure water?

If so, can you check if heat shrink tubing was applied to the lower connectors of the controller? The controller is located behind the long black cover below the down tube:

viewtopic.php?p=470#p470
Stromer ST1 X 2017 - Stromer ST2 S 2018 - Klever X ALPHA 45 2021 - Stromer ST3 PINON 2023
Plaats reactie